Rudolph-Fact or Fiction?
On the way home from school on Monday Grafton asked, "Mom- is Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer really one of Santa's reindeer or just a nice story?"
Mom responds, "Well, Grafton- I haven't met Santa's reindeer so I'm not sure it Rudolph is a real reindeer." And continued, " Even though I don't know for sure if he's a real reindeer, I love the story about Rudolph and I like to believe that he's real."
Grafton quickly responds, "We won't get to talk to Santa again this year, right Mom?"
Mom replys, "That's right, Grafton."
Grafton suggests, "Next year when I see Santa, I'm going to ask him about Rudolph!"
Santa
Grafton reminded his parents that they should not light the fireplace on Christmas Eve. Santa might get burned when he comes down the chimney.
Snowman
Grafton told us this morning that when it snows we can build a snowman. And that this year we have a top hat to put on the snowman. We have all the right supplies this year!
He's thinking ahead, and just consider what else he might ask Santa next year!
ReplyDelete