Over the course of the Christmas holiday, Grafton picked up this "cute" routine that he would enact while we were driving in the car. It goes something like this:
G: "Talk about me while I'm sleeping." (closes his eyes)
D: "Mom, do you think Grafton enjoyed what we did today?"
M: "I guess so, since he seemed happy most of the day."
G: (indistinct growls)
D: "What do you think he would like to do later?"
M: "I don't know...maybe should we ask him...I think he's waking up."
D: "Grafton, are you awake?"
G: (growls, louder, finally awakening) "I'm not Grafton! I'm the Grinch! I will steal Christmas!" (roars)
And this act would go on for a while, before our sweet Grafton would return.
We'll have to be careful not to show him the Grinch TV show next year. Oh, and we actually saw the Grinch in NY this past week:
Well, he's not only a singer, a dancer, an orchestra conductor, but also an actor! Let his imagination continue growing!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Nana
He sure has a terrific imagination!
ReplyDeleteGrandpa